We are a rapidly growing leader in the outsourcing industry seeking an experienced staff accountant to assist in the servicing of our growing client roster. Candidate expected to work part-time primarily from home, and occasionally on location in our midtown, Manhattan office or on client premises as required. The compensation is hourly to be determined based upon experience and performance.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated accounting expert looking for the ability to work from home, have access to top notch benefits and have the ability to advance in a briskly growing company.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years relevant experience in payroll management, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, budgets/forecasts, invoicing
- Benefits accounting desirable
- Highly proficient with Quickbooks and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and proven track record
- A client oriented disposition
- Experience working for a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) a plus
No recruiters please.
Please respond via email with a resume and cover letter detailing your availability and work schedule preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org.