NexFirm, a rapidly growing leader in the outsourcing industry, seeks an experienced staff account to assist in the servicing of our growing client roster. Candidate expected to work primarily from home, and occasionally on location in our midtown, Manhattan office or on client premises as required. The compensation is an hourly rate with the potential to earn a meaningful bonus, to be determined based upon experience and performance. Weekly hours to vary, but will initially be part time.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated accounting expert looking for a flexible work arrangement and the ability to work from home, top notch benefits and the ability to advance in a briskly growing company.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years relevant experience in payroll management, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, budgets/forecasts, invoicing
- Benefits accounting desirable
- Highly proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and proven track record
- A client oriented disposition and be bondable
- Experience working for a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) a plus
- Experience using Darwin and Microsoft Dynamics software packages a plus
No recruiters or bookkeeping services firms please.
Please respond via email with a resume and cover letter detailing your availability and work schedule preferences to email@example.com.