SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
NexFirm, a rapidly growing leader in the outsourcing industry, is seeking an experienced staff accountant to assist in the servicing of our growing client roster. The candidate expected to work from home; occasionally travelling to participate in team meetings in our midtown Manhattan office. The compensation is fixed annual salary with the potential to earn a meaningful bonus, to be determined based upon experience and performance.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated accounting expert looking for the ability to work from home, have access to top notch benefits and have the ability to advance in a briskly growing company.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant corporate experience in payroll management, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, budgets/forecasts, invoicing
- Benefits accounting desirable
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks and MS Excel. Candidates will take a proficiency test
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and proven track record
- A client oriented disposition and be bondable
No recruiters please.
Please respond via email with a resume and cover letter detailing your availability and work schedule preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or fill out our form and upload your resume below.